Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ramadan Buffet at the BCCK, Kuching - The Appetisers

As in the previous year, the appetisers were outstanding and there were lots of local favourites including cincalok and slated fish as well as many other international dishes.

The steamed prawns with a dash of lemon was really - I should not be eating so much but I just could not resist! Seen in the porcelain spoons are smoked salmon, pickled baby octopus, cuttlefish and a sushi toll.

The pickled vegetable was really good.



Keropok, taufu, lamb strips and pineapple - all very yummy!



The bakes mussels were excellent and they disappeared as fast as they appeared! I saw one woman scooped twenty onto her platter :-)


Salmon ..... tasty!

There were lots of other appetisers but I can only eat so much ... and so can only pick my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment